Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Almost Done

Did my Wal-Mart errands today and was surprised at how many things the just didn't have. I still have to do Publix tomorrow so I can get everything then. I did get Kaleigh's new car seat, they finally got some in, didn't have the one I wanted over the weekend.

Also went to the Post Office, actually went twice. The first time I was hoping to get may Christmas stamps from the vending machine but they no longer have that machine, just the one that takes debit or credit cards and only sells the regular stamps. So after Wal-Mart it was almost 0900 so I went back to the Post Office to go to the counter service. I was the second person in line and still took five minutes to get waited on. There were three people at the counter but only one was waiting on customers not sure what the other two were doing. But I finally got my stamps.

Then I stopped by to drop off a CD of pictures for Andy and Nikki and ended up staying about two hours. Just visiting and playing with the kids. Again when I went to leave, Riley thought he should be coming with me and I had to tell him no again. One of these days he will be coming with me.

At home did some work on the computer and installed the car seat. It was much easier to install after having helped Andy put the same one in their car. Went right in for me.

Be sure to watch the video in the previous entry it is really cute.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin