Sunday, November 16, 2008

Finally...

I was shooting for $1.99 for a gallon of gas and today we got lucky and it was $1.92. Now I would be happy if it could just remain constant for a while.


Did all our errands this morning and about froze my fingers off. So glad I've been wearing shoes instead of sandals otherwise my toes would have frozen off too. I hadn't expected it to get this cold with the front that came through, it was only 47 this morning and never got out of the 60's today. Suppose to be like this until at least Thursday.

Because it was so cool in the house I made it cookie baking day. Made oatmeal cookies; plain oatmeal, raisin-nut oatmeal, and chocolate chip-nut oatmeal. So they are here for the taking.

Dan went out shooting with Chris at the Moss Park range. Dan got to shoot his new gun for the first time, won't be doing it very often because the ammo is very expensive but he really likes the gun.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I am coming right over to have some of those cookies. I love oatmeal cookies and I don't bake them very often.

Lauri said...

I bake them about once a year because I remember they are Chris's favorite and I feel bad that he never gets them.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin