Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

Started my morning by going for a walk at the lake front with Mum, Dad, and Tammy. It was a beautiful day and I'm going to try walking with them every Thursday and Friday now. Took a couple of pictures while I was waiting for them to arrive.


The sunrise, hadn't realized how long it has been since I walked at the lake at this time of day and then I saw where the sun was actually rising. Quite different from the last time.



Then I made Tammy, ok I just said "Let's walk up to see the lion." and she came with me. Again the first time in a while I've seen the lion all decorated up for the season.



Then we went to Sonic and back to Tammy's, had some stuff to do. Helped move some furniture and edited a picture for Tammy's blog header. We all left at the same time, they were going to my Publix and I went to their Publix.

Once I got home started working on getting stuff ready for tomorrow so I could just throw everything in the crockpot.

Later in the evening we had to two cutest Trick or Treater's come to the door. Riley was pretty excited about the whole thing and even said "Trick or Treat".


Here are the Little Devil and Sweet Angel with Grampa.


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin