Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another Wednesday

Well it was colder this morning, 42 degrees at our house, but I was better prepared for it. Out early to go to Weight Watchers, I leave the house at 0530 for the 0600 weigh-in. This week I stayed exactly the same, I never understand how that happens. I was even wearing different clothes, usually I wear the same thing but I was cold and didn't want to stay that way.

On the way home went to the bank, got gas (it was $2.41), and went to Wal-Mart. I was home before 0900 which when I went to WW on Friday was the time the weigh-in started so I always feel like I have so much morning left when I do get home.

I watched the kids today. Started just playing and I decided to give Riley a bath, he hasn't liked his bath for a few months now and I have to make a real game of it. Usually that means I'm just about as wet as he is when we are all done. Did some more playing and it was time for his nap. Took a really good one today.

Kaleigh and I had some play time on the floor before she went down for her nap. Pretty soon she will be crawling.


When Andy got home he went to the old apartment and got the rest of the stuff there. As he brought it all up to the new place I was putting it away. So most of the stuff went right into cupboards. Now they are all done moving.

Got home just after 1800 and Dan was mowing the lawn, been so busy it has been a while since he did it so now it looks really nice.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin