Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Routine

Changed my Weight Watcher's day, over the next few months I knew that Friday's wouldn't be working out for WW. To many long weekends and holidays. So I decided to start going to the early morning meeting on Wednesday's. I get up at my normal time and just take by shower right away and head out the door at about 0530 to make the 0600 weigh-in. Today wasn't good because I had skipped two weeks and that is never good. But I'm back on track now.

When I walked out of the meeting this is what I saw and for some reason I didn't grab my camera today. So all these shots are with my cell phone, not to bad but I think next week I will definitely have the camera with me.






On my drive this morning saw that gas was the cheapest I have seen in a while so I stopped at Wal-Mart on Osceola Parkway on my way home.


Then I got home and phone calls started. Just remember "It's all fun and games, until someone almost looses a finger." And that someone would be Andy. After about an hour of just trying to get the whole story this is what I believe happened. Andy was cutting something, the utility knife or what ever he was using slipped. Cut his finger, they got the bleeding to stop and a bandage on. Andy passes out, so they have to call an ambulance. Andy goes to hospital the finger is saved with two stitches. All is well except for some light headedness on Andy's part but he should be fine by tomorrow.

Now if you have a weak stomach be careful looking at the picture...


...because it doesn't look nearly as bad as we all thought it would but it sure does hurt and to make matters worse Andy had to have a tetanus shot and they gave it to him in the same arm, so he is sore from his shoulder to the tips of his finger.

I now know that Riley is truly a member of the family, here he is falling asleep eating his peanut butter sandwich for lunch. He was really fighting it and I was hoping he would lay his head down and just go to sleep but he got past it so this was the only picture I got.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin