Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lists

I'm a list maker so I figured I would recap my day in list form today.

1. It was 46 degrees when we got up this morning, suppose to be colder tomorrow.

2. Scanned more slides, loosing interest in this task.

3. All caught up on my recorded shows.

4. Helped Nikki hang pictures at the apartment, it is looking good.

5. Both Dan and I have new names. Riley calls us Baappa and Maapa, it is very cute.

6. Dan installed the latch on the door at the apartment so Riley can't make a break for it.

7. With no teeth coming in Kaleigh is smiley and happy all the time.

8. Found some cookie recipes for the cookie party, it is creeping up fast.

9. The fast food place by our new Publix is a McDonald's, don't know when it will be opening.

That about sums it up.

I'll leave you with a picture from Santa Barbara at the beginning of 1980, you can see the oil rigs off in the distance.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin