Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Have Got to Get Away From Busy Days

Started today by driving with Dan up to Apopka so he could get his work van. So glad we went when we did because when I was heading back home the turnpike heading north was a madhouse. The exit for OBT was backed up for 3 miles and both lanes were barely moving.

Then I decided to go to the new Publix to pick up some stuff for dinner. I wasn't expecting it to be so crowded. I found out that most of the people were just there for the free samples because when I got to the checkout there was no line and I was on my way in no time.

Didn't do much at home today, just getting ready for the kids to spend the night with us.

It was such a nice day here I opened all the doors and windows to enjoy the fresh air going through the house and the cats got to go out into the pool area. Something they really enjoy.

The kids arrived at about 1800 and we all had dinner and played for a while. Riley didn't want to go to bed at all so right now he is down with Dan watching tv, hopefully falling asleep. I just put Kaleigh down for what might or might not be the night, we will have to see.

I'm ready to fall asleep right here so I'm sure I will be heading down the hall in no time. It doesn't look like things are going to slow down until about Monday and think I'm going to sleep it away.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin