Monday, October 27, 2008

Unpacking

I went to bed early last night and slept until about 0530 and got over being tired, felt pretty good.

Spent the morning with Nikki helping her unpack and put things away, the apartment is shaping up very nicely. We are going to hang pictures tomorrow and that always makes a place feel like home or at least it does for me.

Riley started the day wanting to touch everything he could get his little fingers on but that got old real quick. So then I started letting him help me unpack, he would hand me things and I would put them away. Then he decided it was much more fun playing in his room.

Kaleigh spent most of the time rolling around on the floor or sitting in the exer-saucer talking to anyone that would listen. Thought for a bit she would go down for a nap but she was having none of that and got her second wind.

I left at about 1240 or so and Riley had gone down for his nap (hope he did take one) and I'm sure Kaleigh went down for one too.

Did some of my chores around the house and watched some of my Tivo'ed shows, I'm way behind on them when I got home.

1 comment:

Nikki G said...

Both took great naps this afternoon!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin