Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Oldies but Goodies

After my last post Jeff asked if I knew how much tickets were back in 1971, well of course I do because I save everything. Here are a few of the things from our trip in Dec 71. As you can see we spent Christmas Day in the Park. Don't forget to click on the pictures so you can read everything.


There is no such thing as a Junior Ticket anymore, it Child 3-9 and Adult 10+. Now a one day, one park ticket is $79.88. Thank goodness we have Mum and Dad!



The tickets back then were the A thru E tickets and I don't have that handy as to what was what but this is how I made use of my tickets.


This shows we went in on the 25th of December and parked for $.50 now you are paying $12.00 to park.


Now on to the Oldies but Goodies.

Here are Kathi and I, I'm guessing it is a first day of school for me probably second grade because Kathi doesn't look like she is going to school.


Let's see if you see a trend emerging in the next three pictures. This is Tammy, me, and Dad.


Kim


Me, again.

Now I know where Chris gets it from, hiding his face for pictures.

If you look closely at this picture you can see why they moved to Florida, poor Mum looks like she is freezing.


Yet Dad seems to be just fine.

Of course the green house and it doesn't matter what color it is today, it will always be the green house.


I'm guessing this is Maine? Someone help me out. Kim just how long were your legs back then?


Just a normal day around the house, still catching up on computer stuff, it is almost as never ending as housework.

1 comment:

Dad/ray said...

Boy do I remember that trip. We met Gramps at the airport,of course he was the last one off, the pilot thankrd him for a good flight. We camped in the tentand did we ever have fun

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin