Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another Busy Day

Dan has got to go back to work, he is just tiring me out. But the good news is, the deck is done. Finished up the last of it today. The step right outside the backdoor. It only required one more trip to Home Depot for the last of the wood. It's amazing how light the 8 foot lengths are compared to the 16 foot ones. I know you will be thinking the 16 foot are twice as heavy but I think there is something exponential about the increase in weight for each foot over 8. You probably don't believe me but you try carrying them. Anyways the deck looks great.

Then I was off to watch the kids. We were doing pictures of them in matching Halloween jammies and I got over there and had no card in the camera. So Riley and I ran back home to get the card and still got back in plenty of time to do pictures and Nikki to leave at her normal time. This is just a preview, more will be coming with the weekly pictures on Sunday.


Had a pretty uneventful afternoon with the kids, Riley didn't want to go for a nap so we just rested in the living room. He sat with me for quite a bit and we read.

Got home and had some steak on the grill and sauteed vegetables for dinner and now I'm going to take it easy for the rest of the night.

3 comments:

Kat said...

I love that picture!!

Lauri said...

Riley really didn't want Kaleigh to have the glo-stick and he was voicing his opinion.

Kim said...

Such big words about math! I don't think I understand anything after the day I had with my student who makes sure I don't forget my name.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin