Saturday, October 11, 2008

Can You Say Hot!!!!

The day started overcast and gray with a couple of sprinkles thrown in for good measure. It was our day to frame in the deck. Dan had a few miscellaneous things to do before we started so I was moving the furniture out of the way and taking care of the plants. This is what I found in the pineapple. Always gives me a start when I see a frog (in case you don't remember I don't like Frogs). Almost didn't even see this one but caught it out of the corner of my eye. He just sat there watching me, waiting for me to turn my back so he could jump and scare me again. So I just backed away, got the camera and took the shot and carried on with my day.


We were slow starting just had to get a rhythm going and once we did everything moved along quite well. Only had to make on trip to Home Depot.

We didn't mind the weather until the sun came over the roof line and all the clouds in the sky disappeared so we were getting baked for the last hour and a half we were working. The deck is all framed and ready for the floor, next weekend hopefully for that (Sunday because we are busy Saturday).

We ate lunch really late so when it got to be about 1630 I knew we weren't going to want dinner so I suggested a treat from Dairy Queen, never get any resistance to that, and off we went.

Then is was home and now we are waiting for the Red Sox game to start, I would so love to see a few afternoon games so I know I will see the whole game.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin