Friday, October 3, 2008

Some More...

Now that I've started, I just can't stop. Here are some more pictures from that Florida trip. Here we are in Saint Augustine we were all over the place here. Saw the old fort, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, the Sugar Mill and I'm sure lots of other things.

This is Mum and Tammy and I think that is me behind the sign, carrying the tradition of not being photographed.


Tammy in front of one of my favorite rides of all time, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea. I was so disappointed when they closed it down.


Gramp and Kathi at the campground. The van that we did all our camping in and the tent that was one of the best buys Mum and Dad every made. Guess we didn't have any problems putting it up this time but the first time we set it up in Maine, now that is a story for another time.


Here we are opening our Christmas presents, I'm sure there was a little tree somewhere. Looks like everyone was getting just what they wanted.


Our first trip to Gatorland, this has always been one of our favorite places, we try to go every year.



Was this at Gatorland, I can't remember but I think it is the only place it could have been.



This was the Sugar Mill in Saint Augustine. Don't you love my hat. Gramp, Kathi, Mum, and me.


The entrance to Marineland, many years before Sea World made it's way to Florida.


What a trip that was. It is terrible when I start looking at pictures because I spend so much time and I don't realize how long until I glance at the clock and see an hour or more has gone by.

I'm going to have to dig into the slides again and start scanning. I know we probably have 3,000 - 4,000 slides and I have to look at each one and decide if I want to scan it. I would really like to scan them all but I don't think I have enough time left.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin