Thursday, October 16, 2008

You Never Know What You Will Find!

Dad called and asked if I had some pictures from New Hampshire (he was looking for other things) and seeing as how I was scanning pictures in, I went looking and this is what I found:


Thanksgiving 1970 is the date I have on the photo. Brings back some memories. I always forget how many old pictures I have that I took. Must have almost always had my camera handy back then also.

In case you don't recognize the players they are: the head is Tammy, then to the left is Kim, behind her are Gary and Jeff and to the right is Lynn.

5 comments:

gardenboy said...

now that is funny. what a crew.

Dad/ray said...

Notice who was eating with their fingers

Kat said...

I so remember going to Aunt Betty and Uncle Dick's house for Thanksgiving.

Kim said...

I always took the drumstick. How else do you eat the drumstick but with fingers? We had some good times at Aunt Betty's.

Jeffrey said...

I can remember having really fun times at your house too. Did we alternate back and forth for a while?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin