Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Junk Drawers

How do junk drawers end up being junk drawers? I decided today to do some cleaning. Started in Chris's room, just putting magazines into boxes and throwing away pieces of paper. He certainly collected lots of paper. That didn't take me very long because I only had eight boxes and they weren't very big, didn't want them to get to heavy.

Then for some reason I decided it was time to clean out the drawers in the kitchen. I only really use two drawers, one for silverware and the other for potholders so the other seven are junk drawers. Emptied them all and really want to know why I need so many candles for birthday cakes, two huge boxes of toothpicks, three sets of measuring spoons, and four sets of cookies cutters that I have never used. Threw away most of the junk and now we have room to start over.

And now because I know that was so interesting I just had to include a picture with this post but it has nothing to do with junk drawers.

I just want you all to see this young girl holding the cute baby and if you read the sign I'm sure you will know who they are!



I don't know how she carried me because I'm almost as big as she is. Thank goodness mom's are tough.

1 comment:

Dad/ray said...

I sure married a beauty. Baby is not bad either

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin