Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How Much Have You Paid?

Today I paid $2.96 for gas, that is $.38 less then one week ago. This was the lowest I saw in our area, Dan may have seen it lower on his travels around Orlando. They say it is going to go even lower.

Good day at Weight Watcher's, down again, now I just have to keep going that way. I'm liking the early meeting but when I'm done it feels like Friday instead of Wednesday but I'm sure I will get use to the Wednesday Meeting.

Went right home and started working on scanning in slides. I did about 40 slides and it took me the morning. I can do eight at a time and they take about 40 minutes to do the eight.

Today is Wiscassett, ME and the schooners that were shipwrecked there. This was one of our favorite places to visit if were were traveling on Route 1 when we were in Winter Harbor. This was our first tour there in 1979, a couple of years ago.


Here is a website that tells you all about the Schooners.

By this time I was really to head over to watch the kids. They were both in rare form, very loud and just wanted to play, so that is what we did.



Kaleigh is very close to rolling from her back to her tummy, just needs to get that leg over and before you know it she will be crawling. At least we hope she will be crawling and not like Riley who pretty much went straight to walking.


Both of the kids went down for their naps at about 1400 and Kaleigh got up and was ready to eat at 1530. Andy arrived shortly after that and I was on my way home.

Dan beat me home and had done the weed pulling where the deck is going, wanted to get them all up before we put the floor down this weekend.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I paid $3.25 (on base, off base is $3.77) for gas and I am told that Costco has it for $3.17.

Kim said...

I don't know what gas is because I only fill up every other week. This is the advantage of working less than 3 miles away.
I remember the schooners. Never really thought about why they were there. I am more interested these days.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin