Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday

My day was filled with people coming to do things at the house. The DirecTV guy came and I'm not sure if he did anything or not, said he adjusted the satellite dish but I didn't actually go out and watch him and seeing as how I had a hard time understanding him he could have told me just about anything and I would have nodded.

The bug man was also here and did his thing so we should be bug free for another year.

Also had the pleasure of Tammy's company which is always nice and we got a start on getting pictures off her computer.

Nothing much else so here are a couple of pictures. I'm pretty sure the first one is Tammy on Christmas morning. So there is another picture of her.


This one I don't know the story behind but I will say it is Grampa being Grampa. Love old pictures.


Need to get back to scanning but it is such a slow tedious job, it really needs to be done though.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin