Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy Day

I was all set to go for my walk this morning when Dan asked if I thought I was going for a walk because it was raining. So I skipped the walk and got right to work on the things I wanted to get done around the house. When I was cleaning yesterday, came upon the pins I had bought over the past two years and decided it was time to make a new pin board. I'm sure you can tell which one is new. So now I have quite a bit of empty space to add more pins to, should last a few year.


Then it was on to more dusting and rearranging. I did the front three rooms and got them all done. We changed the computer room around about a year or so ago and I never got pictures hung back up, how does that happen? So I got all of those back up today. Dusted the Santa room and that always means that I shift the santa's around to different places, don't know why I do, I just do. Probably so it will take me longer.

Then of course what ever room I'm in the cats have to be there also. Cozzie is the worse, she always follows me around. So I decided to snap some pictures of them. This is Cozzie, who came to us as Cosette and we just shortened it. Both she and Juan joined our family while we were in Spain. We weren't suppose to get any pets while we were there but Dan stopped in at the Rescue on base one day and the next thing I know Chris and I are bringing Juan and Cozzie home to live with us.


This is Juan, he at least looked at me when I got down to take his picture. He doesn't follow me around as much but does have certain rooms that he goes to at certain times of the day.


Even though they look a lot alike they came from two different litters and Juan is about three months older than Cozzie.

Not much else going on today. It stayed overcast and dark all day and showered a couple of times. Hopefully tomorrow will be nicer and I will get out for my walk.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin