Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Quiet Day

Just a quiet day at home. Got all caught up with all the paperwork that seems to accumulate around the house. Just means that I sorted and filed and shredded a bunch of stuff.

I also watch my shows from last night. I was really tired last night so I went to bed early, that was a mistake because I was up at about 0400 which could mean that I will want to go to bed early tonight but I'm really going to try to stay up.

Well back to the shows. Heroes did not disappoint, it was a really good first show and I'm looking forward to this season. It did leave a lot of unanswered questions and I hope that the writers of this show have a plan and are looking at what the end of the show should be so that one season we aren't just left hanging.

CSI: Miami was pretty predictable but I still enjoyed it. I looking forward to CSI: Crime Scene Investigation but it doesn't start it's new season for at least two more weeks. Fringe was pretty far fetched but I like the actors that are in the cast so I will keep watching and maybe it will go in a more believable direction.

Also started working on our Christmas card for this year. Really like the design I found and a good portion of it is digital so that kept me busy for a while.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin