Thursday, September 18, 2008

Belly Zorberts

Headed over to the apartment to watch the kids at about 0815 and when I got there everyone was occupied and having a good time. Riley was eating, always a good thing in his eyes and Kaleigh was just enjoying herself on the floor.

Don't you love the hat with the outfit?


Had a quiet morning, Nikki was waiting for her ride to Miami to go on her cruise. A get-together/bachelorette party for one of her friends getting married in November. Sounds like lots of fun to me.

Nikki has a kitchen spice wallflower in the apartment that smells really good but that is really bad because it makes me want to eat. I did control myself today, Weight Watcher's tomorrow and don't want to blow it.

I wish Riley would get better at going down for his naps. It took half an hour today before he fell asleep and in that time he emptied all his clothes out of the dresser, kicked the wall and just wandered around his room. The last time I went in he had wrapped his bear in his blanket and they both looked so cute.

During this time Kaleigh went down for her nap, thankfully she goes right down most times. Kaleigh got up first and I got her all fed and happy and babbling away on the floor. Spent a little time on her belly but she isn't a real fan of that.


Then Riley got up and was ready for lunch. While he was eating I was playing with Kaleigh and started giving her belly zorberts and Riley was very jealous. So I told him when he was done eating it would be his turn. As soon as everything was all cleaned up he was in front of me pulling his shirt up wanting his zorberts. We had lots of laughs doing this.

Then we did some bubbles and coloring. Crayons had to be taken away twice today, the first time because he colored on Kaleigh's shirt and the second because he colored on my shirt. They are washable crayons so the marks should come right out.


Then Andy arrived home and I was on my way.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin