Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates Life For Me!

Have you seen these scalawags lurking about? Especially that little one in the front, he is pretty dangerous.



I started my day with a walk, didn't really want to go but put on my shoes and out the door I went. It turned out to be a perfect morning, slight breeze and I beat the sun. Didn't see anything very exciting although the traffic seems to have picked up since school started.

Today was back everything up day, so got July and August pictures onto DVD's and copied my blog entries into a word document. I also finished reading the Stephen King book and ended up really enjoying it. Guess I will move on to a couple more of his books that I have stashed. I hadn't been reading for a while and now I have read about six books in the last three weeks. Will have to get some more of the ones that Tammy has.

Mum and Dad stopped by for a visit which is always nice.

Dan was home early today, only one job but it was seven fans. He is busier for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Love the pictures!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin