Thursday, September 18, 2008

Busy Friday

We were pretty busy today. Both the kids were up when I arrived at the apartment and I wasn't expecting that but they had a pretty exciting night. Riley got up in the middle of the night and wanted his diaper changed so Andy took care of that and put him back to bed. This morning when Kaleigh woke up early to be fed Andy found Riley sleeping on the living room floor. So the kids were a bit tired this morning.

We went out to do our errands. Stopped at Wal-Mart first and Kaleigh fell asleep while we were shopping. Then it was over to Sonic for my Diet Coke and then to Weight Watcher's. Had a good day down .8. After the weigh-in we went to Panera, don't know what they are doing but I was there at about 0900 and all they had was five bagels. Not five kinds of bagels but five bagels, I bought four of them so I feel bad for anyone that came in after me.

Then it was home for us and Kaleigh fell asleep again, but woke up as soon as we got in the house. By this time everyone was ready for a snack. I split a bagel with Riley and Kaleigh got her bottle and everyone was happy.

Here are a couple of pictures of the kids today. Kaleigh is wearing the outfit Tammy bought for her and she looked so cute.



Riley did much better with coloring today, managed to keep it in the coloring book so we were able to do that for quite a while.

I didn't put him down for his nap until he was about falling asleep on his feet and he went right down but that meant I had to put up with some crankiness but at least the bedroom didn't get torn apart. He was still sleeping when I left to come home.

Not much else going on here. Just a quiet evening for me and here it is 1900 and Dan isn't home yet, he is on his way but had to go by one of the stores first. Knew it would be a long day but not this long.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin