Monday, September 15, 2008

Did You See This?

Went for my walk today and was just enjoying the sunrise which changed quite a bit over the course of a few seconds. Then I turned around....


....and saw this, it was the biggest one I have seen in along time.


And it just kept getting more magnificent as I walked.



Then there was more of the sunrise, the color extended almost 360 degrees.


Then I had to check to make sure the moon was still there.

Then I had to look back again to see the sunrise.

The moon was there for almost all my walk.


Couldn't have asked for a nicer view.


Thank goodness for the sunrise and moon because it was very humid by the time I headed back to the house.

Today was my day to catch up on tivo'ed shows. I watch Fringe, it was kind of confusing in a "Lost" sort of way probably because it is done by the same guy. I'll watch a couple more time and see what I think.

I was also scoping out trips to take in Florida and there are so many things to do here I'm still trying to decide.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin