Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Where Does the Week Go?

No walk this morning, just didn't feel like it. Will have to make up for it by doing something else, guess chasing the kids around will have to be the something.

When I arrived both kids were sleeping and had only been down for about 45 minutes or so. Talked to Andy while he had his lunch and then it was time for him to head back to work. Made up Riley's grilled cheese sandwich so it would be ready to go.

When Riley got up from his nap the living room got so dark we could hardly see. We had to go outside to investigate and it was the thunderstorms coming our way. The wind was whipping and it was starting to rain but the best part was when Riley told me it was a car driving past us as we stood there.


I got a couple of shots of the sleeping baby, pretty cute and she makes the best faces while she is laying there. Of course I couldn't get any of those.


Riley just being cute while eating. I handed him a paper towel to use to wipe his face and he said thank you. New words all the time.

When Riley was about 1/2 way through his lunch Kaleigh woke up so I was feeding her and hoping Riley would be happy in his chair for a bit longer and he did very well. Andy got home just as Kaleigh was finishing with her bottle, so he got Riley cleaned up and out of his chair.



Got to have some play time with Daddy, that is always fun.

I got home between all the rain showers. Also saw where there is another building going up in the Publix parking lot on the Canoe Creek side. Andy pointed this out to me, not sure what it is going to be. From a distance it looks like maybe a fast food of some kind.

I got quite a bit done today on the scrapbook supplies, everything is organized at the moment. Should make my life much easier for the digital scrapbooking.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin