Friday, September 12, 2008

Best Sound in the Morning

This morning it was water coming out of the faucet. I always worry when we have well problems it will just keep continuing. But not today we had water and I got a shower first thing in the morning. Nothing could ruin this day.

Errands, but not as many as normal because I was out shopping yesterday. Wal-Mart and the Post Office then I was off to Panera to get some of the Pink Ribbon bagels. They are some of the best and they are are only available for a short time during the year. Wanted to get a dozen but all they had was eight so I rounded the baker's dozen out with five others. They are just going in the freezer so we can enjoy them longer.

Weight Watcher's was good today, down 1.4 pounds. I wasn't feeling that optimistic this morning but that was ok because the scale never lies. No matter how much you think sometimes that it does.

Chris got home last night, had a good time. Found out that the conference for the next two years will be in Las Vegas so he was pretty happy about that. There had been a rumor that it was moving to Orlando and that isn't very exciting for him. He was pretty tired but did have today off so that helped. We might even see him this weekend.

Rest of the day was pretty quiet so I just took it easy.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin