Friday, September 26, 2008

New ATM

I was so excited when I went to the bank this morning, they had the new ATM's. You don't have to use an envelope to make a deposit and it put a copy of the check on you receipt. If they had had this last week I wouldn't have forgotten that I had two checks in the deposit envelope, I only put the amount for one and had to wait for the bank to catch the error. Which of course they did. Now you know just how exciting my life is, a new ATM is one of the highlights of my day.

Okay the real highlight of my day is getting to see these two kids. Nikki had a dentist appointment and wanted to do a couple of errands so I got to watch the kids. Kaleigh was in the cutest dress, I know I always say that, but she does have the cutest clothes and pink is definitely her color.


Gave Riley a bath and he got away from me to go play with the play-doh, which is his new favorite thing.


Got Riley dressed and then I decided to put Kaleigh in the bumbo chair so she could sit up for a bit and she really liked it. Once again Riley just wanted to be as close to her as he could get.


I have had many talks with Kaleigh about keeping her dress/skirt down but she just wants to show off her belly and chew on the hems.


Tammy came to visit us, she had just finished up getting her hair cut and blown dry. It looked really nice, she needs to get a personal beautician to blow dry her hair everyday.

Everyone went down for their nap at about 1300. I was really surprised that Kaleigh fell asleep because it was almost time to eat again but she only slept for an hour and then she was ready to eat. Riley was still asleep when I left.

Dan beat me home, he only had about a 3/4 day so he had a nice break this afternoon.

Before I forget, Andy wasn't playing Guitar Hero, it was Rock Band want to get everything right.

Now we are ready for the weekend, nothing planned at the moment so we will see.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin