Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Guitar Hero

Today was a visit with Kaleigh and Riley day. First I had to go to the post office to get some stamps, I'm so glad they have the machine in the lobby so I didn't have to wait in line for stamps. So I was in and out of there pretty fast.

They I went over to the apartment, it was like Grand Central Station there. Andy was home for lunch and Ashley was visiting. Just seemed like a lot of people, at least a lot more than normal. Riley had already gone done for his nap and he must have been very tired because he slept for almost three hours, he hasn't done that in a while.

Kaleigh was wide awake for a bit, so we got down on the floor and played for a time. She is getting better with tummy time, did almost 20 minutes today. If she is doing tummy time that means I am too, so I can get pictures of her.


Looking pretty serious in this one.


Once Riley got up we were very busy. Dan had gotten some stickers from one of his customers and we put those all over the place. Including my face and Riley's shorts, got them all picked up and it was time to blow some bubbles. I also brought over a new coloring book that I got from the Publix Kid's Club and Riley was very interested in what all the animals were so he pointed and I named them. Then it was time for Play-Doh, I'm not a big fan of play-doh but Riley did very well with it. Didn't try to eat it or mush in into anything. He did want to bounce it on the floor when I told him it looked like a ball.

When Andy got home he treated me to a Diet Coke at Sonic and then we went to AT&T to see what plan he should be using with his new phone and we got that changed and will save some money so it was well worth the trip. We were in and out of there faster than I ever have been. I had made a peanut butter sandwich for Riley to keep him busy and he only got about 1/2 of it eaten.

Went back to the apartment to drop them off and I watched Andy play two songs on Guitar Hero, that is pretty hard work, I was tired by the time he got done. Riley is funny because he plays along, using one of the regular controllers and just goes to town.

Got home and Dan had arrived just before me and was putting the big ladder on the truck, it is going back to Walt's to live and not take up room in the garage.

Rest of the evening was pretty quiet.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin