Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Little Bit of Riley

Here are some pictures of Nikki when she was about 2 although she and Riley don't look as much alike as he and Andy this top picture just has something in it that reminds me of Riley. Might be the mannerisms or body language but I can definitely see some of Riley. The bottom two show where the eye color is coming from because we have been having a hard time determining that and I think these pictures answer that question. And now we also know that cuteness does come from both sides of the family.




Just a quiet day today. Started with a quick trip to Wal-Mart and Publix to pick up a few things and then we headed home.

I spent most of the day finishing Breaking Dawn, really enjoyed it. Glad I didn't read any of the spoilers would have been disappointed if I knew what was going to happen.

Then it was time to watch the race and football, that was our day in a nutshell.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin