Thursday, September 11, 2008

Water, Water, Nowhere Any Water

There was another picture I wanted to post but of course I couldn't find it. So I thought this one would be just as good. This is Kim with Leesha, Sami, and Kimi. It was taken in 95-96 time frame while the boys and I were living in Orlando.


Hope your day started out better than ours. This is the time of year we start to have problems with the pump on the well. Usually it only takes a whack on the solenoid or a good cleaning of the contacts and everything is back in working order. Not this morning so we woke up to no water, not the best way to start the day.

I knew I was heading out to go shopping with Tammy so I could escape the no water problem. Dan had to find a way to get it fixed, and of course he did. We ended up replacing the pump but that is one of those things we are always expecting to have to do and had avoided it for a couple of years. The best part was the well guy worked us into his schedule and it was all fixed about an hour after I got home.

Had a good time out shopping, ended up being Tammy, Mum, Dad and me. Went all over the place stopping at Panera, Party City, JoAnn's, Target, Lowes, and BJ's. Sure did get our shopping quota in today.

This afternoon Dan and went over to see Andy, Nikki and the kids, always a nice way to spend some time. Everyone was in a good mood and we had a good time playing and visiting.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin