Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Windy Day

I remembered this morning that I hadn't checked the mail last night, it hadn't come the last time I checked at about 1630 but I was pretty sure it wasn't because we just had no mail, we always get mail. So as I was leaving for my walk Dan went to the mailbox with me and brought the mail and paper back to the house.

It was pretty windy out today, much more so then I thought it would be but it made for a pleasant walk and that is all I can ask for.


Starting to get a stiff neck from all the work that I have been doing on the computer. I don't have the best posture and the chair is really hard but I've been plugging away at tagging all the digital scrapbook supplies. Maybe I'll finish up tomorrow morning but I'm not holding my breath.

Another mail story. I went down to check it today and went out the front door. I come back to find Dan looking all over the house for me. He must have walked in just after I went out and I was looking at the mail when I walked up the driveway so I didn't know he was home. Pretty funny.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin