Friday, September 5, 2008

Waiting for Ike

Well I'm back on the straight and narrow. Down 2.8 pounds today and would really like to reach my goal by the end of the year but don't know if that will happen. So many things between now and then that include food. We shall see.

I lucked out and the rain came after I got into Weight Watchers and stopped before I left so I didn't get wet on this trip. We'll see about the other trips for today.

Looks like Hanna isn't going to affect us much, just some much needed rain. Although the coast isn't saying that. Now we have to watch out for Ike and he is looking bad, don't even like turning on the news.

This afternoon I watched the kids while Nikki went to a Dentist appointment. Riley was napping when I got there so I got to play with Kaleigh for a bit. I finally got a picture of one of her big smiles, she always stops when I put my camera up to my face but I keep on trying. Maybe tonight I can get some more. Dan and I will be watching them while Andy and Nikki are out.



Riley got up a little while later and had his lunch, he was really enjoying it. Fruit salad, yogurt, and some cheese. He ate all this and wanted more so I gave him more. He really loves his fruit.


Then we tried again to get a shot of the both of them. Kaleigh doesn't like to sit up when she is near Riley, I really don't know why so she always looks like she is going to slide off the couch.

Then we read every book in the house but the one Riley really wanted today was Frosty the Snowman, which I have to sing and after the fifth time I decided it was enough and we needed to move on to another.

Now for the news I hate to look at but I guess it isn't going away. Here is Ike's path as of about 1600. He keeps moving west and I hope that is what he continues to do. Don't need another Charley.


We will be spending the evening at the apartment with the kids so I should have some more pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin