Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Seeing the Kids

Started my day by watching the end of Spiderman III, not bad but had some parts that seemed to drag for me.

Then I moved on to working on Kaleigh's First Year Album. Sounds easy and for the most part it is but I have to look through pictures to pick the ones that I like and want to use and that is a process that always takes me a while. I can't just look at pictures of Kaleigh I have to look at all the pictures for the month. Kind of like when I pull out a scrapbook and I can't stop at one.

I finally chose the pictures and was able to move on with the task at hand and finish up the August layout.

Then I headed over to watch the kids. They were both still up, I wasn't sure if they would be napping or not. So we were able to have some playtime and Riley had a snack of cheese.

When I was changing Kaleigh, Riley decided this was a good place to be and for some reason he couldn't figure out how to wiggle his way out. Finally got him out and was able to put Kaleigh in.


She seemed to enjoy it and was reaching for the toys, didn't quite make contact but it is only a matter of time.


Shortly after this Kaleigh went down for her nap. Tried to put Riley down but when I checked on him about five minutes later he had pulled all his clothes baskets out of the dresser and had all the clothes dumped out on his bed and the baskets on top of them. He had also put one of his shoes on, right foot and everything.

So I took him out to the living room and put him on the couch with his blanket and he sat there for about 1/2 an hour and started to fall asleep. He went right to bed then They were both still sleeping. when Andy got home.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin