Thursday, September 25, 2008

Shopping

Time got away from me this evening and almost forgot to post an entry.

Wasn't sure what I would be doing today but then I got the call to go shopping and I can never turn that down. Went with Mum, Dad, and Tammy. Didn't have a lot of places to go but the morning sure did go by fast. Started at Panera then it was on to Michaels, Bed Bath and Beyond, Lowe's and BJ. I didn't really need anything but it was nice to be out with everyone.

Got home and I worked on pictures and digital layouts. Trying to come up with ideas for presents and that type of thing. I have thought of lots of things just have to translate them from my head to paper.

Dan had another long day and didn't get home until almost 1900. Luckily he has a short day tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin