Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Day

I spent most of my day working on this layout. I'm not done with it but I don't really know what more I want to do with it. So I will just open it up every day that I'm working on stuff and figure it out. When I work with paper I will just leave the layout on my craft table and look at it during the day, so I guess this is the same thing.


I really didn't do much else. Watched the season premiere of Bones and that took me all morning because of the layout.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day but you will hear all about that later.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Those are great photos. I wish I knew who everyone was in all of them. Nice shot of Sudsy....
Who are all those people in the shot in the upper right???

Lauri said...

All the young ones are Kim's kids. Here the rundown. From the left: Tommy, Kimberley, Dad, Kim, Dennis (Kim's Husband), Cole, Mom, Me, Tammy, Sami, Dan (my Husband), Tom (Tammy's Husband) and Breann. It was taken around Christmas 2005. That is one of my favorite pictures of Grampa, wish I had more.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin