Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 in Twelve Sentences

Kathi posted this idea on her blog; post the first sentence from the first blog entry of each month. So here are mine, thought they would be very similar but they all turned out to be quite different.

So here is my year in twelve sentences.

1. Here's to a Happy New Year to everyone.

2. I know, I know you are all saying "Did you just throw all of Chris' stuff out on the front lawn?".

3. Decided to start the day with a walk along the lake front, it was a beautiful day and we had a great walk.

4. Getting things back to normal and into a routine.

5. Turned into a very busy day and not much got crossed off my to do list.

6. Happy Birthday Larry, hope you get to celebrate when boot camp is over.

7. Somehow today I only ended up with pictures of Kaleigh, can't image how I didn't get any of Riley.

8. It has been a long time since Tammy and I have gone out on a Friday to run errands.

9. Can't believe it is time for another birthday for you.

10. My Day Started with a Broken ATM... ... and I was the one who broke it.

11. I Know I've Already Said It......but the deck is done and today was the official celebration.

12. Riley is getting better as we speak (read?) but now Andy and Dan are throwing up.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Pretty cool! That was fun.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin