Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Eating With Riley

Went to visit Riley and Andy today. Kaleigh and Nikki were at the Mommy and Me group at the library. I did get to see them for a few minutes as I drove in, Nikki was loading everything in the car and I stopped to say hello to two of my favorite girls.

Riley was kind enough to cook for me today. He made french fries, corn, pizza, and even shared his cookie with me. But he was having none of sharing his ice cream with me so I had to go without. I also played trucks and read some books to him. It had been a while since we read books together.

When I got home spent a bunch of time on digital scrapbooking, working on my 2008 review. Have everything all set up, just have to pick the pictures I want to use and do the journaling. Will probably do all the pictures and then go back through my blog and write up the journaling. That will really help me remember some of the stories from the year.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin