Friday, January 9, 2009

Dogs and Trash

Love how the fog diffused the light and gave the backyard a golden glow. This is what greeted me when I was leaving to do my errands, had to go back in the house to get the camera but I'm glad I did.


After shopping stopped by to see the kids and got some good shots of Kaleigh. Riley wouldn't sit still long enough so I could get any of him but there is always tomorrow or the next day.



After I got home I was standing in the kitchen getting all my salad stuff washed and cut up for salads this weekend and I look out the window and see a dog. My first thought was, "What is Luke doing here?" Then I realized the dog was to small to be Luke, was a chocolate lab, and brought a buddy with him and they were both digging through our trash. So out I went to chase them off and pick up all the trash. Not one of my favorite jobs but when you're the one at home you get to do the nasty jobs.

Dan got home early so we decided to take a drive to ITT at the Navy Annex in Orlando, not even sure if that is what it is called anymore seeing as how there is no other Navy here. Disney is running a special deal for the rest of the year called Disney's Armed Forces Salute. Any active duty or retired military can get a 5-day park hopper with water parks and other options ticket. Plus you can purchase up to 5 companion tickets for friends and family, they're $99.00 each plus $25.00 to make them park hoppers if you want. We know we will be using this promotion, can't beat the price especially the free tickets for Dan and me.

Didn't get home until after 1800 so it sure made the evening go by really quickly.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I heard about Disney's Armed Forces Salute. Too bad we are not near Disneyland or Disney World. It is a good deal.

That Kaleigh is getting cuter and cuter.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin