Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How Can Wednesday's Come Around so Fast

A good week at Weight Watcher's, down 1.6 pounds. If it stays as cold as they say I should be able to shiver off weight for next week. Did my shopping and headed home to get some stuff done before taking care of the kids this afternoon.

It's only my second day back and I already get a vacation because I know at least Andy doesn't have school on Monday. Riley was just finishing up his lunch and Nikki was just starting to feed Kaleigh as I arrived, so that was one thing all taken care of.

I was shooting some pictures of Kaleigh, how can I resist.


And Riley decided I wasn't paying enough attention to him, so he told me to take some pictures of him and he was just being cheesy for the camera.


Then he wanted to take a picture out the window.


Then one of his cars. These cars kept us busy all afternoon. We lined them up and counted them, put them in his shoe box, put them in the backpack (which he says so cute) and we pushed them off the table which amused everyone including Kaleigh.


I can never resist a kid in a hat they always look cute.


Trying to get a shot of them together is near impossible but I'm going to keep working on it. I know I will get a good one, one of these days.


Kaleigh went down for about an hour nap and that gave Riley and me some down time. We watched Kung Fu Panda and just took it easy on the couch. He also got his dinner during this time. Kaleigh got up at about 1730 and she ate her dinner. Andy got home at about 1810 or so and I was on my way.

Sure makes the evening go by fast when you don't get home until 1830, don't know how you do it Tammy!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Congrats on the 1.6 lbs!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin