Friday, January 2, 2009

Getting There

I'm finally making some headway on the Christmas decorations. The living room is completely cleared of all things Christmas and all I have left to do are the three small trees. I'm pretty sure I won't be working on them this weekend but one never knows.

Not much else going on. Dan worked today and it turned into a longer day then he expected but he was still home before 1730.

I was also the useless information person today, got a call from Kim and Tammy wanting to know the location of the first McDonald's. Not an easy question to answer but what I came up with was the first Ray Kroc McDonald's franchise was in Des Plains, IL. The other question was where Route 17 went, found that it goes from Punta Gorda, Fl to Virginia. That was may contribution to their lively conversation today.

4 comments:

Kat said...

Why did they want that info?

Lauri said...

Whenever they are in a car together the strangest things come up in conversation and I'm the one they call to get the answers.

tammy said...

We are so glad you are there to answer them for us. We do come up with some strange questions!!

Kim said...

Ditto, Tammy!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin