Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dad Is Home

Ran some errands this morning. Had to go to the bank and of course all the ATM's were down so I did my shopping at Wal-Mart. Took my time hoping the ATM's would be up and running when I was done, lucked out and they were.

Headed home to do some stuff around the house. I was really just killing time until Dad got home from the hospital so I could go over and see him.

Got the call that they were heading home and could I meet them at the Medical Supply Place in Saint Cloud. They couldn't fit everything in their car. So we met up there and got everything loaded and to their house. So Dad is all settled in and glad to be home.

When I got home Chris stopped by for a visit, really he wanted me to help him fill his taxes online. That took all of about 15 minutes, so he should have his refund in about ten days. Wish ours was that simple.

Another long day for Dan, I don't think he has gotten home before six all week. Sometimes that is just the way it works.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin