Saturday, January 24, 2009

We're On A Roll

Another beautiful day, if only it could be like this year round someplace because that is where we would live. Started at about 42 and got up to 72, couldn't ask for anything more.

Decided it would be a good day to take the kids and go for a walk, well we ended up at Downtown Disney and because we were early there were no crowds and we had a really good time.

Here is Riley holding Kaleigh's hand, didn't want her to go anywhere.


I love when they turn around and make sure I'm still there. Riley use to do this all the time.


Let's get this show on the road.


We parked by Cirque du Soleil and walk through the West Side, and Pleasure Island to the Marketplace.


This is the new cover for the stage in the Marketplace, didn't realize it was going to be so big. They were still working on when we were here in December.


Of course one of the first things we did was get popcorn. Here is Baapa trying to throw it into Riley's mouth but Riley really just wanted to eat as much as he could and the throwing was slowing him down.


Kaleigh was saying, "Throw some over here, I'll take it, I really want some."


Here they are all looking at the animals on the Rainforest Cafe.


Then Riley got out to ride on Baapa's shoulders and I moved the popcorn as far away from Kaleigh as I could and thought it would be safe, but I was wrong.


I know Riley got into this somehow, what did he do to get that popcorn out.


I finally had to take it away from her because she would have had it open and eaten in no time.

Here are the boys walking around while we chased them in the stroller.


As you can see we have a slight problem with a stroller hog. I thought Riley would be the one who would be all over Kaleigh but she has to have her arm over on his side and no matter how many time I would move her over she would be right back on his side.


This was Riley way a defending his turf. Pull the sunscreen down in front.


It was also his way of making sure Kaleigh couldn't get any of his popcorn.


On our way back stopped at Pei Wei for lunch, this was spur of the moment so I had no idea what to eat so I was designated Kaleigh feeder and that worked out well. We will definitely be going back. Dan and Riley enjoyed their meals.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Love the pictures. The kids look like they are having a great time with you.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin