Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trying to Stay Warm

The house was only 66 degrees this morning, not the coldest it has ever been but getting there. When it finally warmed up to about 69, I started to get warm. Might have to buy a couple of pairs of pants because the shorts and capris just aren't cutting it for this weather, but then again by the time I get to the store it will be warm again and it won't occur to me.

Didn't really do much today, watched quite a few shows I had tivoed and work on some digital layouts. Chopped up all the veggies for our fried rice we had for dinner tonight and it was pretty good, one of my favorite meals. After all the cutting and chopping it is a very quick meal to make.

I know I have been complaining about the weather here and it makes me wonder how Kimi and Leesha are doing out in the middle of the country. Has it been really cold, have you gotten a lot of snow?

3 comments:

Kat said...

I hope you start warming up soon.

gardenboy said...

Our house was 58 when I got up this morning. We burn wood. We try not to turn up the thermostat unless we get really cold. We leave them set at about 59. Most days our house doesn't get above 65. I guess you just get used to it not being really warm. Sweathshirts and sweaters are cheaper than propane.

Lauri said...

Jeff, that is why I live in Florida but it is also why Dan would love to live up north. He would give anything for the house being 65 or so.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin