Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just a Quick Post

First a check on the weather: this morning the temperature was 42 degrees coming in with a wind chill of 38 degrees, had 6 mph winds. Dan got a weather station for Christmas and those were the stats for this morning. Right now it is 59 with no wind.

Started the day with a walk at the lakefront, probably the fastest we have walked in while. Didn't see anyone until we were almost back to the car. It was windy but not to bad, I was all bundled up so I stayed fairly warm. Just couldn't get the fingers warm for a while, should have worn my mittens over my gloves. That's what I alway did when we lived in the cold places.


Did a couple of errands and headed home. I finished up my journal/scrapbook of our trip out to Disney last month. Then it was time for a nap. I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose, it isn't bad right now and I'm still hoping for the best, that it really won't get any worse.

We also watch The Golden Compass, enjoyed it until the end, they certainly left it open for sequels.

Will probably head to bed early and try to sleep away the sickness.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin