Friday, January 16, 2009

Still Chilly With a Chance for Chillier

It wasn't quite as cold as I thought it would be this morning, although I didn't have to go outside and feel the wind chill and the wind was really blowing.

Didn't have much to do until the mail came today. Got my pictures that I had ordered and was able to put together four frames. They were all collages and most had to be cut out. I size all my photos and put as many as I can on a 4 x 6 photo because that is the cheapest way to do it and I'm all about cheap. Some of the frames have been around the house for three or so years, so it was about time that I got photos into them. Now I have to get them up on the wall. Not sure where they will go, not much wall space left. You would think with all the rooms we have there would be plenty of space.

Chris dropped by today, it was to pick up something he got in the mail but at least I got to see him, so that was nice.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin