Thursday, January 8, 2009

Photo Shop

Today started Tammy's first day of Photo Shop classes with her favorite teacher, me! Had some prep work to do first, downloading some digital scrapbook supplies and setting up the folders for everything.

The first lesson went very well, it covered using a layer template to create a scrapbook page. Tammy ended up making three pages and she even got them printed out. They turned out very nice and showed her how easy it is to create a page. Still have more things to teach, will probably do something each week or so.

Not much else going on, after being so busy for so long seems kind of strange. Nikki started school this week and Andy starts next week so I will be watching the kids again on a regular basis on Monday's and Wednesday's, can't wait.

3 comments:

Kat said...

I wish I lived closer. I would be there with Tammy for lessons.

Kim said...

I do live closer, but still not close enough to go for the lessons! Maybe in the summer. I don't have much time during the summers, but I think I can manage to come down for lessons.

Lauri said...

The more the merrier and I do love to teach.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin