Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One Box Down...

I know you're probably sick of hearing about me being sick so I'm going to say this is the last day I will complain. Thank goodness I buy tissues in bulk because I finished my first box today and I'm sure I will go through another one before this is done with. Truthfully I don't feel real bad just tired. So I just keep going to bed early.

Now on to my next favorite subject, not looking forward to getting up and heading out at 0530 tomorrow. It is suppose to be about 30 degrees at that time. Guess it will wake me right up. Have my gloves, jackets and scarf set out and ready to go, but one thing I won't give up is that ice-cold diet coke I will have right after I weigh in. This is the time I really wished I liked some sort of hot drink but there isn't anything so I just stick with my soda.

Not much else going on, watched the Inauguration on and off today. Also worked on some digital layouts from out Disney trip.

4 comments:

Kat said...

I really do hope that you feel better soon. And I agree about the Diet Coke.

gardenboy said...

I say drink water. It is way better for you.

Kim said...

I have to agree with Jeff, but every once in awhile, I have to have that ice cold diet coke from Sonic. I am usually with Tammy when I get that. Other than that, it's green tea and water. I hope you feel better soon, Lauri. Good luck tomorrow.

Lauri said...

Water and diet coke are my two drinks of choice. I try to make sure it is more water but sometimes I just forget.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin