Monday, January 26, 2009

Lap Baby

Just a quick post, Monday is my late day for getting home. For some reason Kaleigh decided the only place she would be happy today was sitting in my lap, so that means there are no pictures because a baby attached to your knee isn't condusive to using a camera.

Riley made it pretty easy for me because he took a two hour nap and that meant I didn't have to play with him during that time. You see when Kaleigh is on my lap when we are sitting on the floor he is aways trying to wedge in between us and sit on my lap. He really doesn't care where Kaleigh goes but off my lap is the best option. It is really very funny.

Won't bore you with all the details, but Riley is doing very well with potty training.

Not much else, before going to watch the kids just did stuff around the house, vacuuming, laundry, hanging pictures and other miscellanous stuff that kept me busy.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I swear boys are more difficult to potty train. I have to say I loved the times when Christopher was young and wanted to sit in my lap.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin