Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Cat

Juan was a happy cat today, well any day that he can go outside but for some reason today he was just rolling all over the pool deck. He doesn't do it as often as when there was dirt to roll in but he certainly looked like he was enjoying himself today.



We were also lucky enough to have Chris grace us with his presence tonight. He is trying to shake a nasty cold, he is sounding better today then when I talked to him yesterday.

Christmas is officially put away in our house, always feel very accomplished when I finish that task.

I worked on pictures today. Decided I needed to figure out what pictures I want in what frames, I have acquired quite a collection that have just been sitting in my craft room plus I got a really nice one from Dan for Christmas. I picked out most of them today and will work on the rest tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin