Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year

Started the day by going for a walk, just walked down to Pine Tree and out to Canoe Creek. Pretty quiet, only saw one person. Didn't see anything of real interest until we were almost back to the house and then we saw a bunch of woodpeckers. Every time I tried to get a picture of them off they would fly. It was like they knew what I was doing and were camera shy today.

A shot of the sun as we started our walk.


Then we took a ride to the post office and bank. Sure would be nice if Bank of America would put a branch in by the new Publix, then I could do most of my errands when we walk. Wouldn't that be nice.

Spent most of the day packing away Christmas decorations again, just doesn't seem to go very fast. Watched the sing along version of Mamma Mia and Dan sang the songs to me as I packed. Enjoyed the movie just as much this time, can see watching it over and over. It just makes me happy.

Then we watched Hancock, not what I was expecting and definitely not the ending I thought they were leading too.

Can't believe it is 2009 already, where did the past year go? We had a very good year and are looking forward to more of the same this year.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Kat said...

I don't know how many times I have watched Mamma Mia. That was the movie that helped me keep my mind off of the motion sickness.

Kat said...

Forgot to say what a nice picture of the sun.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin