Sunday, April 20, 2008

When You're Right, You're Right

Well I have to bow down to the new bird expert, Andy. I thought he was just pulling my leg and made up a name for the bird but he was right and knew all the particulars about it. So here's to you Andy, I will never doubt you again, or at least not until I think you are just making it up.

Here is the other layout I completed yesterday. Took me longer then I thought it would but that was because I wasn't happy with the way I did the picture of me the first time and had to take a step back. Luckily I didn't have to go back to step one and start over. This is one of those times I really wish digital cameras had been around for much longer then they have. More then half of the pictures are ones I have scanned in and had to go in search of because my system for storing digital pictures has just gotten organized since about June of last year. Don't forget if you want a better view of the layout just click on it.


Only had one thing to do today, went to Burlington coat factory in the Osceola Square Mall with Andy and Nikki to get a double stroller. It is a nice and the infant car seat from Riley will fit on this stroller.

We stopped for lunch and an ice cream at Dairy Queen on the the way home. Riley was not wanting to eat anything until we got our ice cream and he decided it all looked good and tried everyones. He fell asleep on the way home and went into his crib when we got there. Hope he took a nice long nap.

Spent the afternoon just taking it easy, first time in a while that we have done that, felt pretty good.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and are ready for the work week ahead of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin