Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday, Monday

Brought some red grapes for Riley and me to share today. If I hadn't put them away Riley would have had them all gone at breakfast. Will have to bring more tomorrow.

Decided to go back to Burlington Coat Factory to get a couple more of the bath mats I bought yesterday. Really liked the way the one looked when I put it down this morning so I will replace all the others I have in the bathroom.

We also went to the WalMart on 535 to pick up a couple of things and walk around. Saw lots of tourists with the telltale sunburn of visitors from the north. Most of them looked very painful.

On the way home Riley fell asleep and stayed asleep when I put him in his crib.

As I was driving this morning I realized today was Kim's first day back at achool. Hope she had a good day and gets back into the swing of things in no time.

Riley took a good two hour nap and was ready for lunch when he go up. Had some raviolis, a slice of cheese and 4 doritos. You can still see the remnants of the chips on his face in the picture. I don't know how I could wash his face and miss that much.

Decided to go out for a walk, it was hot but not humid so it was a pretty nice time. We see lots more people on our afternoon walks then we do on our morning walks.

Got back to the apartment and colored for a while. Riley let me know he was done when he handed me the crayons and pointed to the place that we store them and I put them away, he also handed me the coloring book and pad. After that we built some towers and played with his other toys.

By this time Andy was getting home. He showed the new stroller all put together and how it works, quite the contraption.

Quiet evening at home. I finally got around to uploading the last two weeks of pictures of Riley to Kodak. Missed the first week because of Atlanta and yesterday I just forgot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great first day back! Of course I wasn't with my students today so that could be why it was so great...I have them tomorrow and know it will be very confusing, but fun.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin